Bringing the discharge standards of the LU cake factory up to standard
In 2016, MONDELEZ (LU cakes manufacturing) in the Hauts-de-France had a recurrent excess on its discharge standards. With its partner GEMAD, ExoCell proposed the aeration of the buffer tank and a separation of the sludge by dissolved air flotation.
- Surface aerator on buffer tank,
- Flotation tank: FloliBull XS
- white-water generator: NanoBull S
- reagent dosing: Dozel and PolyBull,
- ElectriBell control unit to control the equipment.
Highlights of the installation:
- SA compact solution to meet space constraints,
- Corrosion-resistant equipment,
- No submerged elements for easy maintenance,
- optimised reagent consumption.